Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear YOU,

awkward...

do you feel it, too?

do you feel awkward, too?

well, for sure, i do.

i started to feel this towards you eversince i felt everything for you...

i am pretty sure you do feel awkward, too.

it is kinda obvious.

just the air between us when we are near,

the tension in it,

sucks every bit of my energy.

i do not know if it has the same effect on you.

anyhow,

i just do not know how to deal with this anymore.

i just cannot avoid you all my life.

but i just cannot get near you.

eitherway, we just both get awkward.

i do not know what to do anymore.

i cannot be like this forever.

i have so much questions in my mind,

so many that troubles me,

my mind,

my heart,

my soul.

it is eating me up inside.

i already need answers.

but i do not also know how to achieve that.

it will just get more awkward if i even attempt.

i am afraid of what might happen.

i already struggle now.

if i try to attempt, what will just happen?

more struggles?

get more awkward?

God, no!

i cannot anymore.

what if i just let go?

will it be easier?

for me?

and also for you?

i think so.

especially for you.

but i cannot.

just cannot.

what keeps me holding on so tight?

i do not know.

if i just knew.


xoxo

No comments: