Monday, July 21, 2008

Why?

Why is it that everywhere I look, I see couples?

Holding hands.

Giving each other sweet kisses.

Hugging.

I try not to get jealous or envious,

I really do try,

but I just cannot help the feeling.

Being in my situation, oh, it is really hard to find your own partner.

And I think I am already ready to be in a serious relationship.

But it just won't happen.

I really try to be happy for all the couples I see,

I really do.

But the feeling of envy just overpowers the feeling of happiness.

I really hate it.

I am starting to hate the way I hate this situation.

I am starting to hate the way I hate things.

I should not be like this at all.

I am not even like this before.

But I just could not change it yet.

I just had to release all of these tension inside me first,

and maybe, I might stop being the hater I became now, which I should never ever be.


Signing off
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

--

I totally agree.

Inggit na inggit din ako sa mga hinlabidabs na nilalang. Letsugas, asa naman sila na hindi lang sila nglolokohan. Putchak, magkakalabasan den baho nila! Feeling naman nila ikakasal na nila!

hakhak

akoaybitor

hakhak

asar

hakhak

elyens

XXXxx